Universal TR-One Pedal Mounting System including Pre-Drilled Pedal Plate Overview
TR-One Adjustable Gen2 Pedal Mounting System including Pre-Drilled Pedal Plate with Micro-Adjustment Slide Function
Trak Racer is the Official Simulator Supplier of Alpine F1 Team and Airbus Aircraft.
What is TR-One? TR-One is a new range of products from Trak Racer that can be updated by only needing a single part and not the entire mount.
TR-One Pedals all share the same side plates, TR-One Wheel Mounts all share the same base kit and TR-One Shifter System allows 'piggy-backing' of new mounts to the TR-One Gen 2 Shifter Mount. The benefit is lower cost and never having an outdated mount again.
The Trak Racer Gen2 Pedal Mount can be mounted to sit above or below the 160mm high aluminum chassis and pre-drilled for all major brand pedals. The clever design mounts inside the chassis for ground-level height or outside the chassis for above chassis height.
The pedal baseplate is made out of thick carbon steel and has pre-drilled holes for all major brand pedals (see list below) and slots for left/right adjustment with Heusinkveld pedals and others. The pedal plate can be angle adjusted with the locking lever and moved forwards and backward.
With the Trak Racer Pedal Plate, you will not require a baseplate from your pedal supplier.
Most Rigid Adjustable Pedal Mount Features:
- Unique Bracket Design allows you to position the pedal plate above, or below the top of the chassis
- Hassle-Free Angle Adjustment with the Tool-free screw
- Fully adjustable bracket for both angle, height, and slide
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand pedals
Pedal Deck Compatibility:
- Trak Racer Loadcell Pro Pedals (Coming Q4 2023)
- Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals, ClubSport V1/V2/V3 (including Inverted Pedals)
- Thrustmaster T-LCM, T3PA, GT Ed, T3PGT, T3PA PRO add-on and T500, T150 pedals
- Heusinkveld Ultimate/Ultimate+, Sprint and Pro
- Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920, G923, G Pro pedals
- Meca Cup1-2, Meca Cup1-3, Clutch and Base Plate, Meca Cup 1 Evo Hydraulic & LC
- VRS DirectForce Pro Pedals
- HPP PRX 3P, JBV 2/3 Pedal System
- Simagic P2000-S100 Pedal Set
- BJ Sim Racing Steel Series, 1000psi Hydraulic
- DC Sim Racing DC3
- Racewerk S1 Hydraulic Sim Racing Pedals
- Sim Coaches P1-3
- Simtrecs ProPedal GT
- Velazquez Engineering PRO+ Hydraulic
- Simforge Mark-1
- 3DRAP Ngasa
- Protosimtech PT2
- OBP Pro Race V2 Sim Pedal System
- Simworx Pro Series
- WAVE IMPETUS
- Quaife Throttle Pedal and Brake
- Cube Controls Hydraulic SP01
- Venym Pedals
- Moza CRP Pedal set
- Moza SRP Pedal set with and without SRP plate
- JCL Hydraulic Pedals
- Thera Pedals
- Asetek La Prima, Forte and Invicta pedals (plate may require new mounting holes)
- SRP GT/GT-R/Formula/Formula-R (plate may require new mounting holes)
- Simgrade pedal plate and VX PEDAL
Also, Flight/Heavy Equipment
- Thrustmaster TPR: Pendular Rudder Pedals
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals
- Logitech Flight Rudder Pedals
- Logitech Heavy Equipment
- Virpil Ace
Contact us if your product is not listed
5 Year Warranty
Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight Simulator of Airbus Aircraft
Since 2008, Trak Racer has been favored by professional drivers/pilots, game centers, massive gaming events, and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big-name brands such as, but not limited to, Alpine F1, Airbus, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels, and more.
If you're looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.
Trak Racer features
As we have done in the past, we will continue to develop and launch groundbreaking products that set new benchmarks.
Your competitive edge
against the world's elite
against the world's elite
Heavy and strong
This complete set was sent to me as I was missing the screws to mount it to my complete rig. It is very heavy and very strong, a testament to the quality of the product, will last for longer than I do.
Rated 5 out of 5
Very good quality, with room for improvement
- The product is of very good quality. Stable, solid and well manufactured.
- Track Racer is a very professional and serious company. I had no doubts about this, but they confirmed it, responding to two e-mails sent to them promptly. Thank you very much.
- The product I ordered, if I had to go back, I would order it again. I am very satisfied.
Negative: The width indicated is not exactly 50 cm, but rather 51, this created difficulties for me. I had to file the holes for the side supports so that I could put it in my sim rig. The metal plates are so strong and thick (positive), that I struggled to enlarge the 10 holes by about 0.5 cm both on the right and on the left side plate.
I am, however, super satisfied with this product. It can be placed in different positions and thanks to that, it can follow my son's growth, as we both play.
Thank you very much.
Rated 5 out of 5