- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Trak Racer is committed to protecting your privacy and respects and upholds your rights. By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by Trak Racer as set out in this policy.
- Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth.
- Trak Racer will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Trak Racer will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Trak Racer will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. Trak Racer may enter into arrangements with third parties to collect your personal information in circumstances where the third party notifies you, at the time of collection, that your personal information will be provided to Trak Racer. If you use a pseudonym when dealing with us or you do not provide identifiable information Trak Racer may not be able to provide you with any or all of our services as requested. If you wish to remain anonymous when you use our website do not sign into it or provide any information that might identify you. Trak Racer requires individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information at the time it is collected.
- In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection Trak Racer uses your personal information for the purposes of: providing our services to you; our internal management needs; our marketing activities; responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us; any other purpose you have consented to; and any use which is required or authorised by law.
- Trak Racer may disclose your personal information: to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes; any person or entity to whom you have consented to Trak Racer disclosing your personal information to; and any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
- You may request access to your personal information in our customer account database, or seek correction of it, by contacting our customer service team. See section 8: Contact information. Trak Racer may charge a reasonable fee that is not excessive to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information from our customer account database. Trak Racer will not charge you for making the request. If you believe that Trak Racer holds personal information about you in our customer account database that is not accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant or information that is misleading then you may request its amendment and Trak Racer will respond to your request within a reasonable time. Trak Racer will not charge you for correcting your personal information. If Trak Racer no longer needs your personal information for any the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law, Trak Racer will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy the information or to de-identify it. Trak Racer will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- At any time you may opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications from us. Unless you opt-out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above will continue. To opt-out email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trak Racer may transfer your personal information to a person who is in a foreign country to assist Trak Racer in providing you with the service that you have requested.
- If you require further information regarding this policy or wish to make a complaint about a breach of the APPs by Trak Racer, please contact us at email@example.com. A senior member of staff will review your complaint within 5 business days and respond to you in writing advising what action(s) Trak Racer will take as a result of your complaint.
- When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Trak Racer website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Trak Racer will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information. The Trak Racer website may use “cookies” to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Trak Racer website.