The Trak Racer TR80 MK5 is motion-ready, contact us for options and assistance in selecting the best performing and cost effective motion system. Don’t settle for just moving your seat. Get that whole frame moving!
Trak Racer key benefits
TR80 MK5 RACING SIMULATOR OVERVIEW
- Heavier duty brackets - especially important for wheel uprights to increase rigidity
- Thicker-walled aluminium profile compared to the competition
- Experience gained in sim racing since 2008
- The leading sim cockpit innovators in the industry
- Better value for money – we include more!
- Accessible product from over 11 country warehouses
- Constant development of accessories
The TR80 MK5 is a unique beast with a hybrid pedal plate and has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel uprights, also anodized in black and supported with Trak Racer-Signature Corner Brackets - mounted to the side for additional support.
Heavy-duty anodized black 90-degree brackets connect the frame and laser cut carbon steel plates allow you to attach your peripherals. The TR80 MK5 supports the strongest Direct Drive Force Feedback systems on the market and of course, is also Belt Drive Wheel Ready.
The TR80 MK5 is pre-drilled and for all popular steering wheels, pedals and shifters on the market and comes with your choice of 5 Stiffened Wheel Mounts for No-Flex Racing as well as options for pedal deck, shifter mount and more.
The Trak Racer accessory range is also constantly evolving to offer over 30 add-on options including speaker mounts, monitor stands, bass shaker mounts, keyboard mounts and more. Designed and Engineered in Australia.
Key Benefits of TR80 MK5:
- Rigid 80mm x 40mm thicker-walled Aluminium Extrusion Profile - Anodized Black
- Hybrid Formula and GT Pedal Plate
- Side-Mounted Wheel Uprights with 80 x 40mm Heavy Duty Brackets
- Shifter Mount and Over-sized Support Profile
- Over 30 optional accessories
- Compatible with TR One Wheel and Shifter Mounting Systems
- Includes Seat Slider, Colored Dust Strips and Heavier Duty Brackets and Fixings
About the TR One Wheel Mounting System
- Constructed from high quality extruded aluminium
- 660mm wide and 1,445mm long
- Low ground clearance with hardwood rubber floor protectors
- Finished in black anodized high-quality aluminium
- Adjustable Pedal Mount Features - Select your preferred mounting plate
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction OR Aluminium Profile with included Heel Rest
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand pedals OR mount your pedals directly to the profile
The TR One Wheel System will allow you to only purchase the parts you need, as you change wheel bases.
The base kit consists of 2 High-Quality 80x40mm Aluminium Profiles and 4 Red (or black) Anodised Aluminium Plates. Optional wheel mounts include a wheel deck and direct-drive front mounting plate. The plates themselves are extremely rigid and have a lot of adjustment for angle and forward/backwards fine-tuning - to get a perfect position!
Adjustable Pedal Mount Features - Select your preferred mounting plate
Hybrid GT-Formula-Inverted Pedal System Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand pedals
- Wheel Mount – Select from a TR One or Standard Wheel Plate
- Pedal Mount – Hybrid Pedal System
- Universal Gen 2 Shifter Mount and Over-sized Shifter Support
- BONUS Rubber Feet to protect floors
- Set of 10 Cable Ties
- Red Coloured Strips
- All Mounting Screws, Brackets and Fixtures
- Assembly Tool Kit Included
- Premium Seat Slider Rails
Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight Simulator of Airbus Aircraft
- The main Chassis is an 6-Slot 80 x 40mm profile
- Steering wheel uprights are 8-Slot 80 x 40mm profiles
Since 2008, Trak Racer has been favored by professional drivers/pilots, game centers, massive gaming events, and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big-name brands such as, but not limited to, Alpine F1, Airbus, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels, and more.
If you're looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.