TRAK RACER TR120 PROFESSIONAL, MOTION-READY FLIGHT COCKPIT
The TR120 sees our personal creative touch which will set a new direction in the market for extruded aluminium sim rigs with a sexy curve that gives the TR120 Flight Cockpit a ‘wide-body’ look. From 2008 we have learnt a lot in the sim rig space to give beginner and professional pilots and sim racers exactly what they need, for the right price!
Trak Racer cockpits use thicker aluminium profile walls than the competition and include heavier duty brackets and a better-designed chassis for extra rigidity in the yoke/wheel mount uprights. It's Strong, Extremely Adjustable, and has a huge list of available accessories. In the usual Trak Racer way, we gathered customer feedback from thousands of customers to develop the TR120.
Take to the skies with an official airbus partner!
Trak Racer, a pioneer in building sim racing and flight cockpits since 2008, became the Official and Trusted Simulator Supplier to Alpine F1 and Airbus Aircraft in 2020. Trak Racer simulators are used by Alpine F1 Team and Alpine Academy drivers like Esteban Ocon, Victor Martins (Formula 3) and Caio Collet (Formula 3) and first choice flight simulator for Airbus! Trak Racer is the Official Simulator Supplier to Alpine F1 Team and Airbus Aircrafts.
Choose your Configuration
By gathering feedback since 2008, Trak Racer is able to offer as much, or as little as you need. Start small or go "all-out" from the beginning - we've got your back.
Bring Your Own Seat
Add Genuine Trak Racer Seat Brackets to your frame for a Side-Mounted Bucket Seat or office chairs / vehicle-style recline seat.
Add a Trak Racer Seat
Since 2008 we have learnt a lot about simulation comfort, particularly for endurance. We present you with a range of Premium, Flight Simulator-specific seating options.
Add a Monitor Stand
The TR120 is rigid and ready for either an Integrated Monitor Stand or of course, a freestanding Monitor Stand. Get full immersion with a Genuine Trak Racer monitor stand.
TRAK RACER TR120 UPGRADES
Your Feedback Is Our Creation
LEFT AND RIGHT-SIDE MOUNTS INCLUDED
With all the adjustment you need for your left and right-side flight controls from any major brand, you’ll be able to hit the skies in absolute comfort.
Secure and Adjustable
If you’re a serious flight sim operator, then you have a flight yoke. Mount it up directly onto the yoke platform on the Trak Racer rig and adjust as required into the most comfortable position.
Rigidity and Fine-tune Adjustment
Mount your rudders directly onto the pedal baseplate of the simulator and adjust the position on the micro side slider or angle to get it into the perfect position.
DUAL-LOCK SEAT SLIDER KIT INCLUDED
The TR Premium seat slider runner kit will give you quick adjustments of the seat position and lock you in with the least amount of play.
SIM RACING READY
Thinking you might also dabble in Sim Racing?
This kit includes the mounts for you to add on a compatible Wheel, Pedal Set and Gear Shift Mount.
RIGID & ADJUSTABLE WHEEL PLATE
The Trak Racer Wheel Plate suits most belt-drive and direct drive wheelbases on the market. It’s extremely adjustable and won’t cause any flexing issues; no matter how much torque you want to punish it with!
TR ONE EXPANDABLE SHIFTER MOUNT
The TR Gen 2 shifter mount has been strengthened by completely over-hauling the design and increasing the thickness of the mount – it also has a fine-tune slide adjustment! !
TR has even created new mounts for other peripherals including handbrake and flight sim mounts that will add directly onto the side of the plate.
Full Gaming Immersion Optional!
Trak Racer offers options for free standing, and integrated display stands for One, Two, Three and Four monitors. Get that immersive experience with the highest quality monitor stands available that have an enormous adjustment range and will stand the test of time.
TR MOTION IS COMING, ARE YOU READY? SIMULATE ALMOST ANY AIRCRAFT OR CAR & TRACK WITH EASE
The Trak Racer TR120 is motion-ready, contact us for options and assistance in selecting the best performing and cost-effective motion system. Don’t settle for just moving your seat. Get that whole frame moving!Trak Racer key benefits
- Heavier duty brackets - especially important for wheel uprights to increase rigidity
- Thicker-walled aluminium profile compared to the competition
- Experience gained in sim racing since 2008
- The leading sim cockpit innovators in the industry
- Better value for money – we include more!
- Accessible product from over 11 country warehouses
- Constant development of accessories
The TR120 is a unique beast and has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel uprights, also anodized in black and supported with Trak Racer-Signature Corner Brackets - mounted to the side for additional support.
Heavy-duty anodized black 90-degree brackets connect the frame and laser cut carbon steel plates allow you to attach your peripherals. The TR120 supports the strongest Direct Drive Force Feedback systems on the market and of course, is also Belt Drive Wheel Ready. The TR120 is pre-drilled and suitable for all popular flight yokes, controls and rudders as well as sim racing peripherals like steering wheels, pedals and shifters on the market. The Trak Racer accessory range is also constantly evolving to offer over 30 add-on options including speaker mounts, monitor stands, bass shaker mounts, keyboard mounts and more. Designed and Engineered in Australia.Key Benefits of TR120:
- Rigid 120mm x 40mm thicker-walled Aluminium Extrusion Profile - Anodized Black
- Side-Mounted Wheel Uprights with 120 x 40mm Heavy Duty Brackets
- Shifter Mount and Over-sized Support Profile (for Sim Racing)
- Over 30 optional accessories
- Includes Seat Slider, Colored Dust Strips and Heavier Duty Brackets and Fixings
- Constructed from high quality extruded aluminium
- 580mm wide and 1,445mm long
- Low ground clearance with hardwood rubber floor protectors
- Finished in black anodized high-quality aluminium
- Adjustable Pedal Mount
- Unique Bracket Design allows you to position the pedal low or in a high position and also slide for fine-tuning
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand rudders and pedals
- The unique Bracket Design allows you to position the rudder or pedal low or in a high position and slide for fine-tuning
- Thick, no-flex Carbon Steel Construction,
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand rudders/pedals
- Flight Sim Control Mounts (left and right) and Supports
- Yoke/Wheel Mount
- Rudder/Pedal Mount
- Universal Gen 2 Shifter Mount and Over-sized Shifter Support (for Sim Racing if desired)
- BONUS Rubber Feet to protect floors
- Set of 10 Cable Ties
- Red Coloured Strips
- All Mounting Screws, Brackets and Fixtures included
- Assembly Tool Kit Included
- Premium Seat Slider Rails
- Includes all aluminium profiles and mounting gear
- The main Chassis is an 8-Slot 120 x 40mm profile
- Steering wheel uprights are 8-Slot 120 x 40mm profiles
Since 2008, Trak Racer has been favored by professional drivers/pilots, game centers, massive gaming events, and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big-name brands such as, but not limited to, Alpine F1, Airbus, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels, and more.If you're looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.
SEE MORE IN ACCESSORIES!